Hi, I'm Kim Fiske.
It is my deepest belief that we are all a part of the energy that creates worlds.
My spiritual journey began when I was born. Or really...
my religious journey began then.
I was the youngest of 3 children to parents who had been traveling ministers and church pastors, but who were going through a traumatic divorce when I came along. Afterwards, my mom made sure us 3 kids were the first to get to church and the last to leave.
Most of my life, I had an inherent feeling that there was more to the "story." I was taught from scriptures, but felt there were so many contradictions. I was left with more questions than answers, and then one day, I had what I refer to as a "Love Epiphany." It happened suddenly, during a meditation. That experience changed everything for me. I could only see Love as the answer to all things.
All roads from that point on put me on a quest for experiencing more Love, and helping those who were ready to experience this level of Love inside themselves.
Let me tell you a little bit more...
A Community of Visionaries and
Ignite Vision is the spiritual community that has been forming for the past few years. Many of come because of the feeling of isolation and many report that they have a hard time finding people who resonate and align with the philosophies and teachings of Ignite Vision. It feels so good to be surrounded and have friends who speak the same spiritual language. We have many ways of building our connection to each other. We are constantly deepening our connections through regular interactions from a Facebook group, to monthly small group Intensives; to in person retreats and workshops.
I also have a non-profit organization: The Ignite Vision Foundation, which provides resources and finances to communities in need all over the world. As we align to our purpose for being alive, we feel the pull to serve at higher levels. Ignite Vision Foundation's purpose is to serve and reach at-risk women and children.
“I was not prepared for the shifts and growth I experienced as a result of working with Kim…even with all my professional degrees. There is something about her that touches the deepest part of you and you can’t see things the same way anymore. I am living my passion now, and her influence has played a large role in that.“
- Medical Director and Chief Medical Editor, WebMD
Some facts about me...
- I am a published author of Self-Transformation book, "The Monster Under the Bed: Uncovering the Lie That Drives Us."
- Inspirational speaking for large groups is kind of my thing. I've been a choir and theater director in churches and community groups, so I and love engaging with an audience.
- I'm a certified NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Practitioner, Meditation and Healing Breath Facilitator.
- Family and friends are everything to me. When I'm not hosting an event or coaching (and sometimes even when I am), you'll find me traveling and spending time with my husband Joe, my four kids, six grandchildren, or friends all around the globe.